What All Cat Owners Know To Be True
All cat owners know that their feline friends are caring and loving creatures, but all cats can be selfish and careless animals. Here we have listed the 13 things that only a cat owner will understand. Whether it is them sleeping on your keyboard when you are tying to work or losing hours of sleep a night for the rest of your life. These moggies sum up cat life perfectly
1. When you have to come to terms with the fact that your home now belongs to your cat.
2. Realizing that you’ll never be able to write a professional email again.
3. Recognizing that cats come in all shapes and sizes but are still basically jerks no matter what.
5. …or why you keep getting slammed with bank fees.
6. When you begin to wonder if you truly know your cat at all.
7. When you realize that you’ve been rendered helpless by your cat’s cuteness.
8. When you finally accept you’d rather hang out with your cats than actual people.
9. …even if there are times you really wish they’d leave you alone.
10. When you’re thankful to have them there to talk you through bad trips.
11. Never being able to sleep in again for the rest of your miserable life.
12. When you realize there’s not enough room in your heart for all the love you have for them.
13. When you can’t focus on anything at work because all you want to do is go home to them.
Sourced from Buzzfeed.com